Monday, March 4, 2013

Who is That Guy?

Different

 
I can’t think of a better word being as how it the best word to describe me.
I am different because.... I feel that if someone were to meet me there would be no explanation necessary. Seeing as how some people have never met me I will elaborate.
I am different because, I am the guy that in an unknown environment sits in silence all alone. I am also the same guy, that in a known you see in the circle talking about something completely different than what the subject is supposed to be about.
I am also the guy that when the go-cart breaks down I just load it on the trailer and pull give kids rides that way instead.
I am the guy that will rearrange his room just because the room needs cleaned but I do not like change.
I am the guy that has a routine every day but I do not enjoy repetitive processes.
This is the guy who enjoys every free second of every day even though he does nothing but complain about it sucking so much.
This is the same guy who goes to Wal-Mart just to kill time and ends up on the other side of town because of a distraction


3 comments:

  1. Tyler,
    I can definitley see where you see that the word "different" defines you. You are difinitley one of a kind. From everything that you use to describe yourself you seem like a relaly nice guy. The only thing that stuck out the most to me was how it is almost as if you're indecisive. You say that you will "rearrange your room just becuase the room needs cleaned but you don't like change." Wouldn't rearranging your room cause change? Hmm.. But I agree that "different" describes you best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I'd say the word different describes you, but I also think it describes most everyone. That's part of what makes life so enjoyable. Everyone has experienced different things and reacted differently to situations, and so everyone has a different perspective. I think what's truly different about you is that you have embraced this difference. Not everyone is able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word that defines you can define almost everyone because everybody lives by their own decisions. You do live a carefree life and I am pretty sure that there is another word that can definitely define you better. Maybe a sparkle word such as random, outgoing, dangerous, or even deadly can describe your actions that make up who you are. Assassin's maybe the word created because of your dangerous gas because its unexpected and deadly to the public. Anyway, different decently describes your everyday thoughts but its too broad to just describe you.

    ReplyDelete