Thursday, March 7, 2013

Raid, Now Available for Facebook!


The world would be better without a lot of things but the thing I think it would be best without would be Facebook. Facebook is the most pointless waste of time I have ever seen or heard of. Why, you ask? People become so absorbed in the things that go on when in reality it is nothing to become absorbed in. And then there was Facebook stocks. Really?!?! Who does that?

My own grandmother is addicted to Facebook, and by addicted I mean addicted. That woman cannot go without Facebook. I once seen her go a week without it and she was pissy and cranky but the house stayed clean. She spends all of her time on Facebook gossiping with her family and playing those stupid games that are on there. Everyday my grandma wakes up and goes to work. Then she comes home and goes straight to the laptop and plays her game. She is brainwashed. She loses time and gets too caught up in that poop instead of going out and enjoying the days.

BreAnna is the same way. She gets on her phone and does nothing but scroll through the news feeds reading the gossip. When she is done reading then I get to hear about it. The thing about her being on it that gets me is the fact that when I am working she gets mad because I don’t listen but at least I am doing something productive where is she gets on Facebook and does not listen to me. I just learned to allow her to get over herself when she gets mad that I am working and not listening

1 comment:

  1. Tyler, I agree with you that Facebook is a waste of time. Sometimes it's nice for friends that have moved away or you've lost touch with, but other than that it's just a brain-killer. If the energy we as a society put into updating our status we devoted towards helping those less fortunate, there might no longer be hunger in the world. It saddens me greatly to see so many absorbed in the social networking site, that they forget to talk to the people they're "friends" with. People's faces can say so much, and when we forget to look at them, we miss out on a great part of communication.

    ReplyDelete