Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How Old Will I Be?

In ten years I see myself as about the same as I see myself now, working in a mechanic shop. I don’t plan too much for to for in my future but being asked I will do my best. Ten years from now I hope to be financially ready and just thinking about having kids. That may not be how it works though. I also wish to have my green truck ready to restore with my house being paid on have a cheap truck for a daily driver and be independent. I hope this all works out this way but it is unknown like I said. If it were up to me then I would do it mostly like this. But instead of a mechanic I would be finishing up my welding career. I would like to leave high school and weld for right at ten years and then go back to mechanics. Welding would give my financial foundation and mechanics would be what I enjoy on certain days. I probably would prefer to weld my whole life but that is dangerous to my health. I hope to be happy and safe with the woman that is with me and she is calm with me being gone all the time. Welding makes it easy not to have kids. Haha I just realized that. I will be 27 years young.

1 comment:

  1. Tyler,

    You are a very down to earth guy who knows what will make him happy ten years from now. Your word was different, I agree with Sura that everyone is different but I also understand your definition of yourself based on the word. You are not your typical mechanic/farmer guy. You like to go out and enjoy yourself, cause a little trouble, and spend time at home with your grandma and BreAnna. Your one invention to get rid of is the same thing I think the world could be better without. I would love to get all the hours I have wasted on Facebook back and I need to be more aware of this, I think canceling my account would be the best thing. I hadn't realized that you moved so much while you were younger. You traveled back and forth to a lot of places and I am glad that you settled on Pierce City. Good luck with your welding career, I know that it can age you quickly and take a lot out of you so I am glad you have mechanics to fall back on.

    Mrs. Slagle

    ReplyDelete