Friday, March 8, 2013

E-D-U-CATION


When I think educated I thing school but that isn’t always the case. The way I see it is that you can of course be school educated but then there is I guess what someone would call real world education. When I think of school education the responsibilities are something like studying and being ready for test and homework. Responsibilities and change over time though for this just the same as expectations. Expectations and responsibilities always go hand in hand. If you have responsibilities then your expected to up hold your end of the deal where as if your parents have expectations then it is your responsibility to uphold them for her. I think of school expectations as this.

Real world education does not always require a lot of responsibility. In the real world you can learn every day and the only thing expected of you is to show up and do your job. When you become educated in the real world it could be about your finances or even an easy way to get to work.

I think education in the real world is simpler, with less responsibilities but school education has more responsibilities in order to try and set you up for the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment