Thursday, March 14, 2013

Quick What's The Number For 911?


This is a great one I have actually thought this one out. Why I have had to think this out is because the phone that I have is a piece and it does not work right. I cannot push the number 1 button. There for I cannot dial 911. The sad thing is that I can’t push the number 4 button sometimes so if the person I want to call is not in the phone contact or even the recent calls then I will not be able to call. The person of whom I would call is not always who I want to call but he gets big headed and I get lectured when I don’t listen to him so he will be the one I call. My uncle. Though each situation is different I would have to call him because like I said I hate being lectured and then I know he stays calm the best in high tense situations.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good choice. You talking about Danny? He seems like a good guy, but also seems like the guy that would have a temper on him. But whatever gets you out of that crisis, and I'm sure he would.

    Side note- Time for a new phone bro :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the title. "Little Rascals" is an awesome movie. I hope if you are ever in a crisis your phone pulls through! I know what you mean about being lectured. My parents will always be there for me and I could always call them. Even so, I would call my cousin because he wouldn't ask a million questions right when he saw me.

    ReplyDelete