Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chapter 36 Moving


Age
Grade
School(s)
1, 2, 3, 4
None
None
5
K
Monett
6
1
Purdy, Wheaton
7
2
Cassville, Purdy
8
3
Purdy
9
4
Cassville
10
5
11
6
Cassville, Pierce City, Greenland
12
7
Greenland
13
8
Fayetteville, Pea Ridge Pierce City
14
9
Pierce City

15
10
16
11
17
12
Now

As one can tell I have moved a lot in my life. There are both good and bad things about moving all the time like that. Being young it made it ok or easier but I still wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. The best part about moving all the time was probably meeting all of the people or seeing all the places, however the worst part was leaving the friends and packing all the stuff all the time. As you can see there was some times where I moved three times in a year, which is crazy. There toward the end I just left things in the boxes and pulled them out as they were needed. That is one of the many things I learned during all the moves. Some other things I learned were how to cram as much stuff in a small space as possible which comes in a lot of handy now but then it amazes me how much I have when I go to clean that out. Something else I have learned was what something important to have was and what was not. Things a person finds is hard to live without would be; a bed, a tooth brush, clothes, ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment