Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throw Away The Rear Veiw Mirror, I'm Gone!

I already have a suit case full of pictures and things but I really don’t know what else is in it
  1. My baby picture- it’s one of the only ones we have anymore.  I don’t want to lose it. However, I will leave some pictures for my family to remember me by
  2. My dogs collar- Since I can’t take my dog I will at least take something to remember him by
  3. My go to town boots- I will be wearing my work boots
  4. My knife-  I inherited from my grandpa
  5. All of my truck keys- so no one can drive my truck
  6. A box of Nutty Bars- Just in case they go out of business like Twinkies. I will keep them forever.
  7. My tool set- You never know when something may need worked on.
  8. Roll of Duct tape- Duct tape fixes everything.
  9. My cowboy hat- Just in case I get stuck in the sun for a long time.
  10. Enough wire hangers to finish filling the suit case

2 comments:

  1. I hope those Nutty Bars last a long time...I somehow doubt they have the shelf life of a twinkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler,
    Just out of curiosity, what will you need all those wire hangers for? Referring back to an earlier post your personality really shines through the word of "different." In the beginning of your list it has a lot of understanding sentimental things but then there those shockers that can really throw someone off. I can tell you are really protective of your truck but what good is all those keys going to do you if you won't have a chance to go back to your truck? Can't they just call a lock smith and get a new key? I mean, if the truck is really worth it, that's what I would do. But, I must say you have used your small suitcases greatly.

    ReplyDelete