Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So Glad That I'm Not Short


This is the first person that I look up to and believe that every person should look up to. The thing that amazes me about him is things that are even things that people hear of every day. Things from him being born to a virgin, which has to be a sign. To the amount of pain that he endured before his death, which has to be another sign.  How he stood against the church to show what needed to be done . these are all things that amaze me. Even now he amazes me by standing up to his father and claiming sinful souls, letting them into heaven.

                What about Jesus doesn't make you want to become a better person. I think most people look at this from he is the gate to heaven and that is misled by fear. However if you look at the way he lived his life and allow that to touch you then it is touching or riveting, how his disciples were not people of the church or people of great wealth. His disciples, his friends were people of no expectant I want to be able to do that, to have the will power and the mind to be able to.



The next person I look up to would definitely be Jack sparrow. The same jack sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. However is not to be mistaken by Johnny Depp. I have no clue, anything about Johnny Depp other then I like some of the characters he has played in the movies. Capitan Jack Sparrow I know enough about I can use here. I know he has no real plan of action except to live. He is the governor of his own island. He is a great thinker on his toes. Though he does have his downsides just as everyone else does, like his hygiene and his morals. Jack is a great role model in my opinion he is in a Disney movie for crying out loud he has to be a good guy somehow. I feel as if I can now relate to jack as though I am a fast thinker and I do not plan

No comments:

Post a Comment