Sunday, February 3, 2013

Groundhog Day


A time loop would really suck, especially if you were to get stuck in a bad day. Even a good day could suck after so many times. If asked what day you would want to redo what would you say? What if you had no choice in what day? How would you relive a good day or how would you relive a bad day, what would you change in the benefit what about for the worse?
The day I would get stuck in may not be the one that I am going to want to be stuck in but anyway. Like a couple years or so ago, my family was having a good time and they were partying it up. Well when the thought of partying is relevant you’re going to drink. It’s a good thing I don’t drink. Anyways, they were playing music in the garage and there was enough beer at the beginning of the night to kill a football team. The night was half over and things were getting drama filled. I personally hate being around people when this starts happening but that doesn’t stop them from doing it. The earliest thing if that night that I can remember is my aunt being so drunk she is annoying. I have two aunts one I can put up with the other I wish would die. That’s bad isn’t it?  The one a can put up with was running her mouth to the wrong person and well for some reason I remember seeing her in the bed of a pickup full of trash, crazy right? Well they were no longer playing music because drama had taking over the night. My other aunt was screwing one of the guitar players down at grandmas. Well we went too go get her and we being me and grandma. We get there and she is drunk!!! And she starts giving life advice like she has any room to talk. Then the relationship advice, that’s where I draw my line. I blow up and start yelling and carrying on.  I leave then, grandma takes me to go eat and cool off. We come back to a surprise. My uncle is wanting to rip my head off because my stupid aunt had run her mouth to him about me apparently talking about him behind his back.  The night continues to get worse. It starts with the person drinking beer and ends with me in fear of my life…
                There are two ways I could have changed this. The first is the way everyone wants to hear. The way I should wish to have chosen but I don’t wish it went this way. I could have avoided the entire situation and stayed the night with a friend but that doesn’t go well for me. I like my bed entirely too much. The other way is that I could have just jumped on my aunt and given her what she needs. What anybody has to say about what I want to do I do not care but I want everyone to know how I feel. I hate my aunt; I wouldn’t help her out of a burning building. I will stop there I need help but this is not the way to seek it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and your aunt have a lot of issues that need to be dealt with or they may eat you up inside. I can't blame you for blowing up but was it possible that way before that you became a ticking time bomb because of her actions and words? She seems to really push your buttons. I wonder what you could do to think differently about her?

    ReplyDelete