Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools



When asked to talk about myself it is actually really hard. Everyone says it is easy but not for me. “No one knows yourself like you do” was said. That does not mean anything. What about when I’m hungry and I can’t quite put my finger on what I want? Someone always knows. I love to stand in line at a gas station, have two candy bars and be staring at them trying to decide what one I want. Then I either turn around and ask the person behind me or the person in front of me “peanut M&M’s or Twix?” the look on their face is usually priceless but then it also amazes me how many people won’t answer.

For those of you who don’t know me or know of me, my name is Tyler Ray Dill and I am a senior at Pierce City High School. I am 17 years old my birthday is May 25th  there for I will graduate at 17 years young and begin my life in the  “real world” it’s one of those thing where you can’t wait but then again you know you will miss it. I know for a fact that what I will miss is seeing all the familiar faces such as friends and some teachers. The reason I am ready and I am sure that the reason other kids become so ready could be the chance for independence, the accomplishment, for some it could be no homework. I know these are reasons why I am glad.

My middle name is Ray. I’m not 100% for sure why. I also will say that I stand like 6 foot tall and weigh like 140 pounds soaking wet. This may seem light to you but actually I used to only weigh like 120 till this last 6 months.
More about me is that I love trucks and fast cars. I love trucks fast trucks and big jacked up trucks. I love fast cars but I will also say I am a huge huge huge Chevrolet fan. I love chevy so much I bleed chevy. Bowtie all the way!!!!
I actually have 4 trucks but I only keep 2 of them with tags to drive simply because I am poor. I have a 66 Chevy c10 pick up, I have a 67 Chevy c10 pickup, a 74 c10 pickup and a 86 k20 pick up which has a flatbed on it now I could really go into detail about each one of these trucks and tell you everything I know about these truck and what I wish to do to them but I think it would require way to much work and I only need 500 words. Also if I told you about them and I had a better chance later then it would seem repetitive which is no fun to anybody.
My name is Tyler and I am a very open person therefore if any question arises all is necessary is to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment