Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Extended Metephors


If I were an animal I would be a dog. I would be a dog because I am loyal to friends wouldn’t take an opportunity even though provided to make them feel bad or betray them. I would be a dog because I am good at keeping secrets, I mean dogs cannot talk. I would be a dog because I have a loud bark and it can be followed with a bite although who don’t?

If I were a car I would be a Chevy of course I love General Motors vehicles but I would be a 4x4 Camouflage Truck. I have this truck and I am very impressed all the time. I would be this truck because I pull my weight and more at times, in anything from cleaning up after myself to work. I love to go fast I recently rebuilt the motor in this truck and it now hauls the mail which makes me very happy.  I push myself where no one wants to go, I take this truck to the ends of the world and put it on the floor the whole way. Lastly I require a lot of fuel this truck only gets like 3MPG so it’s rough on the back pocket.

If I were a cartoon character I would be Shaggy. I would be shaggy because apparently I look like him. I would also be Shaggy because I love to eat as does Shaggy. My last reason is my dog. Scooby is believed to be a Great Dane and my dog is also a Great Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment