Friday, April 12, 2013

Unfinished Sentences

1. I usually worry about my grandma. my grandma gets around worse and worse anymore and it really starts to worry me more and more. I know this is the toughest woman I have ever met in my life but you can see in her face that it gets hard for her and I wish I could make it better.

2. I feel angry when people do not listen. for example earlier this week I called about a set of U-bolts for my truck but never said I wanted to buy them due to price but the company did not listen so I had to buy them anyway which did not make me very happy.
 
3. I’m moody when I get in to a hurry. when people rush me it really aggravates me cause o forget everything which can change my mood drastically from there.
 
4. I’m happiest when I work on my truck and see the finishing result. I love to work on my trucks to an extent but then I love seeing the result even more. it is by far the best feeling in the world for me.
 
5. I feel confident when I do something right. who doesn't? I enjoy it when things go the right way and I get the job done and get a good job from the instructor.
 
6. I feel frustrated when things get difficult. when I am at work and I break a bolt or smash my knuckles or something like that it really frustrates me. beyond what I could imagine at times
 
7. I feel depressed when I think about death in a person I love. when I think about death it makes me think about my grand pa and what a father figure he was tome and when he dies it devastated me and then I think about what it would be like to loose my grandma and how much it would kill me to lose her too.
 
8. I am comfortable when I am home. when I go home and take all my clothes off and lay in bed is when I feel the most comfortable. it is the place I don't every worry about a thing.
 
9. I feel nervous when I am in a new place. I hate being in a new place because I am normally around new people which sucks. however when I get to know the people around me the nervous feeling goes away.
 
10. I feel sentimental when I get around my grandpa's things. when I get around my grandpa's boat or tuck it wells me with memories that I can t hardly bear and I want to get rid of the things but I cannot bring myself to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment