Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Whats In A Name?


My name is Tyler Ray Dill. Where is comes from I do not know 100%. Like my first name my mom says come from a phone book when she was in labor. I am the first kid of my mothers and the oldest of my grandmother’s grandkids. My mom says she knew she was pregnant with me but then why would she be looking in a phone book for a name? Wouldn’t that be something you would have figured out if you knew a kid was on the way? The other reason why I doubt she knew was I was unnoticeable in her belly. Grandma has a picture of my mom at her senior prom and there wasn’t anything in that picture that looked out of the ordinary. She may have known but it was careless none of the less

She also claims to have thought about naming me Taylor after some boy she went to school with she says I remind her lot of him there for I just tell her that maybe she slept with him instead.

My middle name Ray was given to me by my grandma and that woman is crazy so it is unknown as to where she came up with that but it is the same middle name as my uncle so it could have come from him but again she is lost like I am.

My last name is actually my mother’s middle name because my father is a deadbeat and has nothing to do with me. Where my last name originates from I do not know but I have it and I am proud of it. The reason I say my father is a deadbeat is because the only time I have seen him is when I see him at Wal-Mart or something. He has never tried to come see me or pay any child support so I don’t care.

I don’t think I would want a different name. I would say that I feel like a Tyler most times but then again I almost never get called Tyler. All of my friends call me Dill or Pickle or Dill Pickle, I have been called Dill weed, Dildo, Tyler Dill, Will Deed was an interesting one. Never actually Tyler. Hell my grandma even calls me by the wrong name. She calls me Danny all the time which is her son, my uncle. The latest name everyone calls me is Teddy

I live with my name just fine. I like with all of these names without a care in the world. They are just names.

No comments:

Post a Comment